As I am just back from eXtreme CRM 2013, I will try to summary the current roadmap, as it is very ambitious year for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Marketing.
Q1 2013 (CY) - Codename Polaris
Also named UR12, this was released end of January
- Cross browser compatibility
- Platform enhancements (ExecuteMultipleRequest, Metadata API Refresh,SQL Queries improvement..)
- new Flat UI - Process forms (only for online and COLAC forms)
- Skype and Yammer Integration
- IPad for Sales (Online)
It should include :
- Fully Revised UI with the Flat "Sharepoint 2013" look and feel (kind of the new Dynamics CRM Process forms)
- Integration with Dynamics CRM
- Strategy & Planning
- Digital Asset Management
- Vendor Management
- Media Planning
- Multi-Channel Campaigns
- Landing Pages
- Social Media
- Budget Management
- Reports & Dashboards
- Marketing Segmentation
- Marketing Analytics
- Behavior Tracking
- Integration API
Q3 2013 (CY) - Codename Orion
This is a major release, so I would bet this will be released as "Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013"
It should include
- The full revised UI with Flat "Sharepoint 2013" look and feel both for Online and Offline
- Classic Forms (ribbon based) will be dropped for the one the team will have upgraded, there's still some doubt as if all forms or only a part will be in the July timeframe
- For the Classic forms dropped, all supported customizations will be automatically be ported.
- Direct Exchange Integration (bypassing outlook) based on the new Exchange "Agave" framework.
- Ipad for CRM (OnPremise)
- Hybrid Sales Application with Basic customization
- Everything Process-Forms based, classic forms dropped.
- Iphone and Android support
- Hybrid Service Application with Advanced customization
- Mobile Offline Support
- Hybrid Marketing Application